This is a guide to make your own lip scrub. You just need 5 materials and follow 5-easy steps to start making a lip scrub from home.
Want to use lip scrub but don’t want to buy commercial one? Just make your own!
Here’s a simple lip scrub recipe you can easily make at home.
Things You Need:
- Brown sugar – a natural humectant
- Coconut oil – a moisturizer and contains Vitamin E
- Honey – helps prevent infection and restores moisture
- Pumpkin spice
- Take a scoop of brown sugar, scoop it into the bowl
- Put equally as much coconut oil and add some honey
- Put some pumpkin spice
- Mix it
- Put into container
Watch the simple video below to learn how this gorgeous lady made it…
- I think the “Pumpkin Spice” on the title is kinda hard to read. It is a bit fast and those who would see the video must tilt their head.
- I think the audio must match with the video, like when the benefit of the coconut oil was explained suddenly the honey was shown.