Want to learn how to make this Galaxy Bath Bomb at home? Here are easy step-by-step instructions you can follow.
You’re going to need:
- Different colors of food coloring
- Lemon juice
- Bath salt or regular salt
- Baking soda
- Container to put the baking soda and everything in
- Spray Bottles
1. Put a cup of baking soda and some granular amount of salt.
If you want to have some sparkles in your thing, then add some sparkles.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients first.
3. Fill the spray bottle with a little bit of water, and then fill the rest of it halfway through the jar with lemon juice
4. Mix the food coloring (about three drops) with the lemon juice, and shake it up
5. Spray one spray food coloring-lemon juice into the dry mixture. Mix them all the way
6. Spray another, one at a time and mix it up until it’s the color you want. (e.g., Red)
7. Do the same thing to some yellow, purple, and blue
1. Use an egg poacher, or easter egg to shape the colored mixture
2. Push the product tightly. Make sure it’s tightly packed.
3. Keep adding different colors (it will turn out nice in the end).
4. Do the same to the other side
5. Bang on the top to make sure they mold together, took a ponytail to secure it.
6. Leave it out for 5 hours, or put it in the freezer for 1 hour and not have to wait
Time to check the results.
Some points to remember:
You have to make sure that you only spray one spray at a time when you’re spraying the color onto the baking soda and then mix it all the way, and you also have to make sure that it’s scorched! And that way, your bath bomb will fizzle up.
See how to make this galaxy bath bomb by watching the video below.
Like this post, please share with your friends or followers in Pinterest and Facebook. Thank you.