Here’s a 5 minute butt workout, consisting of 6 easy-to-follow exercise, to help you lift and tone your butt and thighs.
You’re not gonna need a single piece of equipment for this and under 5 minutes your muscles are going to be screaming and burning like crazy.
Let’s go ahead and get started.
Make sure that you do a warmup before you jump into this routine. Otherwise were doing 40 seconds on, 5 seconds off.
SKI SQUATS EXERCISE
- Enclose your feet together
- Stay back into a squat, keep your back flat, keep your gaze forward, make sure you’re not running your shoulders or tipping/tucking your head in
- Give a nice flat back and press up to your heels on your way up.
- Make sure you’re squeezing your boobs on your way up. Inhale the way down, exhale the way up.
SUMO SQUATS EXERCISE
Same thing were doing a squat but a lot wider stance on this one.
- Sit down to your squat. Same rules.
- Keep your back flat, your gaze up, press up through your heels.
You can feel it from outside of your thighs as well. If you need to stop, you can. This is a very quick routine but is really intensive. You can otherwise grab weights and it can even hurt..
POP SQUATS EXERCISE
- Down to your squat.
- Pop your feet back up together.
- Each time, you’re touching down with the opposite hand. Make sure you’re not holding your breath.
SQUAT HOLD EXERCISE
- Sit down and stay for 40 seconds.
- Try to keep your weight in your heels.
As long as you can, you can always pop up. As long as you need to, you can stay down.
SQUAT PULSES EXERCISE
- Go down in a squat.
- Pulse right there, not coming up.
- Shake them if you need to.
When your pulsing its really smooth soft motion, you’re not jerking just keep it nice and smooth.
After 40 seconds, shake em all real quick
JUMP SQUATS EXERCISE
- Keep pushing.
- Picture your landing soft.
You can take a break. Sometimes, 1 or 2 second break is enough to go back into it.
Make sure that you choose one of the warm up and cool down videos to go along with this butt and thigh workout.
To see how this workout being done, please watch the video below…
Tell us what exercises you are comfortable with or difficult to follow. If you like this workout post, please share to your friends. Thank you. exercises for buttocks lift