Have you seen Nikisha Brunson’s body butter recipe video tutorial. She shared how to make the best body butter for dry skin she can personally use and for her own family. She called it the DIY All Natural Whipped Body Butter. If not, watch it. You will surely love it. Her homemade whipped body butter is super creamy, great for stretch marks and in moisturizing the skin.
It’s actually one of her favorite DIYs and she will not be buying any more of those creams from the store or anything like that because at least she know that this is super moisturizing, great for her skin and has no chemicals. Because if you don’t know, 60% of what we put on top of our skin goes into our blood stream. So imagine if you’re putting on a bunch of chemicals and parabens and its going straight to your bloodstream causing things like cancer. If you want to prevent that, it’s great to make your own stuff at home with all natural ingredients.
Anyway, we will share Nikisha’s body butter recipe below. Please continue reading…
Ingredients and Materials:
1. Fill 1/3 of the pot or double boiler with water. Heat it to a boil.
2. Put all four ingredients into the bowl and put it on top of the pot until it melts. Whisk the mixture to help in melting and mixing the ingredients.
3. Once everything is mixed and melted, take the bowl off the pot and put it on top of a pot holder in the refrigerator.
4. Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours or until it completely solidifies.
5. Take out the bowl. Set your hand mixer to speed three and whip the solidified mixture for about 5 minutes.
6. Add in the fragrance or essential oil of your choice. (optional)
7. Whip for another 5 minutes or until the consistency is like that of a whipped cream.
8. With a spatula, scoop out the whipped body butter into the 2 8 ounce jars.
9. Store in room temperature inside your cupboard or medicine cabinet away from sunlight.
See the complete video tutorial below on how Nikisha make her whipped body butter.
People spend a lot of money when they buy things that help keep their skin healthy and moisturized. The thing about these commercial products that people buy is that most of them include some ingredients and chemicals that could be harmful to your body in the long run. With this home made all natural recipe for a whipped body cream, you are saving a lot of money as well as ensuring that what you use is safe for the skin. I really like learning about this because now I can take care of my skin without spending a ton of money.
I am a real housewife who loves to do the cooking, gardening, interior decorating and any do-it-yourself thing. Thank you for visiting our site.